Anywho, I'm going to give this a shot:
1) Hiking at a favorite spot: Hacklebarney State Park is one of my most favorite places to hike. There are just so many cool rocks and waterfalls to explore along the trail, it's hard to get bored. I love exploring when I hike, and it's important to find exercises that you love.
2) Blackberries: There is something oh so sweet about blackberries... maybe it's all the yummy anti-oxidants, or the fiber, or that they're simply... sweet! These have been a treat on what could be otherwise very bland oatmeal... fruit is nature's candy, and boy do I have a sweet tooth!
3) Walking the dog: Okay, so that certainly isn't a picture of Oliver, but if you have a dog, I highly recommend taking him for a walk. Too many dogs are obese or hyperactive because they don't get enough energy burnt through-out the day. Walking with your dog gives you a walking partner who will never back out on a walk. Not to mention, your bond with man's best friend will improve, and you'll both become healthier together.
4) Water: Nothing beats a cold glass of water with ice cubes floating in it. Keeping hydrated helps keep you body functioning properly, your skin healthy, and helps prevent water retention. Quench your thirst with no calories!
5) Biking: I inherited this one from my dad. I'm trying to incorporate my bicycling into my day by replacing my car for some of my transit with my mountain bike.... sure it's not the best option for the road but it gets the job done. I figure, with the 4 whole miles that my town exists of, there's more than a couple of errands that could be solved via 2-wheels.